- AGE: 36 months in humid cellar
- AGEING: In barrels of cognac of various sizes and ages
- PEAT: Unpeated
- DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 48% vol.
- VOLUME: 50 cl
- NUMBER OF BOTTLES: 4000 bottles
- NOSE Floral and slightly fruity. Notes of white wood, grape and elderberry. Then come impressions of precious wood, butter and bakery aromas.
- PALATE Delicate and dynamic. Then gourmet and strong. Precious wood and cooked apple mingle with a slight touch of vanilla.
- FINISH Green and floral notes embellished by an elegant wood flavour.