- AGE: 36 months
- AGEING: In rhum barrels of various sizes and ages
- PEAT: Unpeated
- DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 48% vol.
- VOLUME: 50 cl
- NUMBER OF BOTTLES: 8000 bottles
- NOSE Very elegant. Aromas of Tonka bean, blond caramel and vanilla. Traces of yellow fruits – roasted apricot, white peach. A touch of honey emerges subtly.
- PALATE Fine and precise, first, then suave and enveloping. At last comes a refreshing sensation of acidity.
- FINISH Long, soft, with tones of currant, dates and dried apricots.